- In a large dutch oven or saucepan, saute onions in vegetable oil for 5 to 10 minutes, or until translucent.
- Add the potatoes, cumin, and fennel; cook for 1 minute.
- Add the hot water; cover, turn up the heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower and bouillon cubes and return to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a blender, puree and vegetable/broth mixture until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Reheat the soup, being careful not to scorch it.
- Serve warm; garnish with chopped tomatoes and chives.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.