Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
What seems simple is in reality bursting with flavor. You can use any kind of noodles for this Asian inspired dish. Rice noodles look and taste particularly good; make sure to get the medium to wide width noodles. Chinese egg noodles also work very well. Serve with fish and chicken dishes, or as an al fresco lunch.
- 1 bunch of scallions, trimmed
- 8 oz flat rice noodles (medium or wide width)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the scallions into three sections, then put them in a small roasting pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the sesame oil over the scallions and roast for 10 minutes, until they are lightly charred and tender. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package and drain thoroughly.
- Toss with the scallions and oyster sauce, and season with plenty of pepper. Serve immediately.