- Cook egg noodles in a salted pot of water.
- When noodles are done drain and set aside.
- In skillet sauté onions in butter until transparent.
- Add cabbage and sauté around 5 minutes (or until tender).
- Mix the cooked noodles into the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper and (optional) sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.