Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ kg egg noodles
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup green onions, chopped including the greens
- ½ cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 large capsicum, cut into thin julienne
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts (optional)
- ½ dozen prawns fried in garlic, butter, salt and pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup peanut butter (optional)
- 1 tbsp freshly minced ginger
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In boiling water (with 1 tbsp oil) cook the noodles until soft and not mushy.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Spread it to dry, coating with 1 tbsp of oil.
- In other pan bring the chicken stock to boil.
- Remove from fire and mix the butter.
- Add all the other ingredients of dressing.
- Mix it well.
- In a large bowl, put the noodles.
- Toss it with green onion, mung beans and capsicum and ½ of shredded carrots.
- Add the dressing and roasted peanuts and toss it well.
- Garnish with the remaining carrots just before serving.