Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb pkg. broad noodles
- ¼ lb butter or margarine
- 1 lb cottage cheese or ¾ lb cottage and ¼ lb creamed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Boil noodles according to directions; drain well.
- Add butter.
- Add cheese; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mix well after each egg.
- Finally add remaining ingredients, blend well.
- Pour into well buttered large pyrex dish or casserole, 9 x 13 inch.
- Crush corn flakes and mix with sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle top of pudding.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Can be served as a dessert with strawberries or crushed pineapple and sour cream.