Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb pkg. broad noodles
- ¼ lb butter or margarine
- 1 lb cottage cheese or ¾ lb cottage and ¼ lb creamed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Boil noodles according to directions; drain well.
- Add butter.
- Add cheese; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mix well after each egg.
- Finally add remaining ingredients, blend well.
- Pour into well buttered large pyrex dish or casserole, 9 x 13 inch.
- Crush corn flakes and mix with sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle top of pudding.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Can be served as a dessert with strawberries or crushed pineapple and sour cream.