Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: North Carolina Regiment of Young Marines, page 17
- Recipe by: YM Rect. Jofin Parker, Camp LeJeune
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 6 oz can frozen lemonade
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 6 whole allspice
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 – 4 cinnamon sticks
- In large crockpot, combine cider, sugar, lemonade and orange juice.
- Tie cloves and allspice into a small piece of cloth or empty tea bag and add to cider.
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon sticks.
- Simmer gently until heated thoroughly.
- Do not boil.
- Remove spice bag and discard.