Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp agar-agar (powder or flakes)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, finely ground
- 1/2 cup firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground dill seed (optional)
- 2 tbsp wheat germ (optional)
- Place water and agar-agar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Place this mixture immediately into a blender or food processor with remaining ingredients (except wheat germ) and process until completely smooth.
- Pour immediately into a 2 1/2 cup round dish or pie plate that has been lightly oiled and dusted with wheat germ, if desired. Cool, cover and chill.
- Turn out onto a plate and slice into wedges.