Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups scalded milk
- ½ cups margarine
- ½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1½ cups lukewarm water
- 3 cakes yeast
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 9 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- Dissolve yeast in water.
- Add the margarine, sugar and salt to the milk.
- Add eggs and yeast to milk mixture.
- Blend in flour with a spoon and then with hands.
- Let rise until double.
- Form loaves and let rise again.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Butter the top with Crisco.