Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 10 servings
No boil baked penne alla vodka
- 1 pound penne pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups vodka sauce
- 10 oz box frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound fully cooked ham steak, cut in cubes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together penne, 3 cups sauce, peas, ham, mozzarella and broth in bowl.
- Turn out into a glass baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from dish, stir penne mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake covered 30 min.
- Uncover, sprinkle parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until penne is tender and top is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.