Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 10 servings
No boil baked penne alla vodka
- 1 pound penne pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups vodka sauce
- 10 oz box frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound fully cooked ham steak, cut in cubes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together penne, 3 cups sauce, peas, ham, mozzarella and broth in bowl.
- Turn out into a glass baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from dish, stir penne mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake covered 30 min.
- Uncover, sprinkle parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until penne is tender and top is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.