Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cup uncooked quick cooking oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk chocolate morsels
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bring brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a small saucepan over medium high heat; stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; stirring until coated. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Press mixture into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into bars.