Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake
- 1 (1.4 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- Tear the angel food cake into bite-size pieces.
- Press into an 11 x 7- inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and light sour cream.
- Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread over the cake.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- Chill thoroughly until serving time.