Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Curry without onion contains additional yogurt, tomatoes, spices. This dish can be served over vegetables,rice,tofu, and paneer.
- 3 tbsp ghee or olive oil
- 1 tsp black cumin seeds
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp garam masala ( optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cilantro (chopped)
- Heat the ghee or oil in a medium pan over high heat.
- Add cumin seeds stir until they sizzle.
- Add garlic, ginger, coriander, ground cumin, paprika, turmeric, and salt.
- Add tomatoes and half the cilantro.
- Cook 5–7 minutes or until all liquid from tomatoes has evaporated.
- Stir occasionally.
- Place in attractive serving dish and top with remaining cilantro.