Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit of the Month: Berries by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8 people with this recipe
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (.6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups water
- Rinse and hull strawberries. Distribute evenly in a 10-inch pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan combine pudding mix, gelatin mix, and water. Stir well and bring to a full boil. Pour mixture over strawberries and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with light or low fat frozen whipped topping prior to serving, if desired.