Fruit of the Month: Berries by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8 people with this recipe
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (.6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups water
- Rinse and hull strawberries. Distribute evenly in a 10-inch pie pan.
- In a medium saucepan combine pudding mix, gelatin mix, and water. Stir well and bring to a full boil. Pour mixture over strawberries and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with light or low fat frozen whipped topping prior to serving, if desired.