Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven to 400°F. (High-altitude — 3500-6500 ft.: Heat oven to 425°F.)
- Grease bottom of 12 medium muffin cups, 2½ x 1¼", or line with paper baking cups.
- Stir milk, oil and egg in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except fruit preserves and glaze just until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Drop 1 level teaspoon fruit preserves onto center of batter in each cup.
- Bake 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan. Drizzle with glaze.
- Stir powdered sugar and water in small bowl until smooth.