Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Cinnamon Hearts
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 12
- 1 prepared angel food cake (10 inches)
- 1 pkg (1.4 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1½ cups milk (2%)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can (21oz) light cherry pie filling
- Tear the angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Press into an 11x17-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and sour cream.
- Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread over the cake.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- Chill thoroughly until serving time.
Nutritional information Edit
- 184 Calories | 319mg Sodium | 9mg Cholesterol | 3g Fat | 36g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 fruit | 1½ bread/starch | ½ fat