Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Cinnamon Hearts
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 12
- 1 prepared angel food cake (10 inches)
- 1 pkg (1.4 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1½ cups milk (2%)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can (21oz) light cherry pie filling
- Tear the angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Press into an 11x17-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and sour cream.
- Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread over the cake.
- Spoon the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- Chill thoroughly until serving time.
Nutritional information Edit
- 184 Calories | 319mg Sodium | 9mg Cholesterol | 3g Fat | 36g Carbs
- Exchanges: 1 fruit | 1½ bread/starch | ½ fat