Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grape Juice, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 36
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 pound confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup grape juice
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, combine butter, confectioner’s sugar, walnuts, and grape juice.
- Work into a smooth ball with hands.
- Shape into 36 1-inch balls, set aside.
- Melt chocolate pieces and butter together.
- Dip balls into melted mixture and place on waxed paper. Chill.