Grape Juice, Canned, Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 36
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 pound confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup grape juice
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, combine butter, confectioner’s sugar, walnuts, and grape juice.
- Work into a smooth ball with hands.
- Shape into 36 1-inch balls, set aside.
- Melt chocolate pieces and butter together.
- Dip balls into melted mixture and place on waxed paper. Chill.