Cattle tendon soup
- 400 g cattle tendons
- 100 g tomato
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g potatoes
- ½ tbsp yellow wine
- 2 tbsp salt
- a stalk chopped spring onion
- 3 tbsp ginger
- Peel carrot and potatoes, remove seeds of tomato, cut materials into dices.
- Parboil cattle tendon by hot water for 1 minute, cut into dices.
- Heat pot with 1 liter of water by high heat, add ginger and cattle tendon.
- Turn into low heat after boiled, cook for 20 minutes, add all dices.
- Cook for more 20 – 35 minutes, add salt and wine.
- Pour into large bowl, sprinkle chopped spring onion, serve.