Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cattle tendon soup
- 400 g cattle tendons
- 100 g tomato
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g potatoes
- ½ tbsp yellow wine
- 2 tbsp salt
- a stalk chopped spring onion
- 3 tbsp ginger
- Peel carrot and potatoes, remove seeds of tomato, cut materials into dices.
- Parboil cattle tendon by hot water for 1 minute, cut into dices.
- Heat pot with 1 liter of water by high heat, add ginger and cattle tendon.
- Turn into low heat after boiled, cook for 20 minutes, add all dices.
- Cook for more 20 – 35 minutes, add salt and wine.
- Pour into large bowl, sprinkle chopped spring onion, serve.