Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At an elegant Korean dinner, the first course might be ("kujulpan"). Strips of cooked meat and vegetables are arranged in a klarge sectioned dish with a stack of Korean pancakes in the center. The fillings are wrapped in the pancakes in the center. It is good for an hors d' oeuvre.
- A:3 oz. Beef, 1 tsp.soy sauce, 2 tsp. chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp. sesame salt, 1/2 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp. Sugar
- B: 1/3 Ib. shrimp, salt, vinegar
- C: 1/2 cucumber, 3oz. carrot, 2tsp.salt, 2 tsp. sesame oil
- D: 3 oz. bamboo shoots, i tsp. Sugar, sesame oil
- E: 6 dried brown, oak Mushrooms, 1 tsp. soy sauce, 1/2 tsp. Sugar, sesame oil
- F: 1 egg, salt
- G: 3 oz. bellflower roots, 1tsp. salt, 1/2 tsp.sesame oil, 1/2 tsp. garlic
- H:1 cup flour, 1 cup water, salt
- I: 1tbsp. chopped pine nuts
Remove the entails from the srimp. Insert toothpicks into the shrimps and scald them in boiling water; remove the shells. Cut the flesh into thin strips and mix with the salt, Sugar, and vinegar. Cut the Beef into strips, season itt with A ingredients and fry. Cut the carrott and cucumber into strips and sprinkle salt. Squeeze out the water and fry. Cut the bamboo shoots into strips and fry. Fry the beated egg and cut it into 2" long strips. Scald and shared the bellflower roots finely. Fry in the sesame oil and mix them with the G ingredients. mix and beat the H ingredients till the batter is smooth. and make thin pancakes. Layer the pancakes in the center section of the 9-section dish topping each one with a little powdered pine nut. Then arrange the other 8 ingredients.