Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Kellie Head at ParentingHumor.com. In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- Email: ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- 3 bananas
- vanilla wafers
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1½ cups milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Layer vanilla wafers and bananas in bottom of a serving dish.
- Mix instant vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add Cool Whip, Eagle Brand milk and vanilla.
- Pour part of mixture over wafers and bananas; make another layer of wafers and bananas and pour mixture over layers and continue with layers until you've used it all.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.