Contributed by Kellie Head at ParentingHumor.com. In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- Email: ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- 3 bananas
- vanilla wafers
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1½ cups milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Layer vanilla wafers and bananas in bottom of a serving dish.
- Mix instant vanilla pudding with 1 1/2 cups milk and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add Cool Whip, Eagle Brand milk and vanilla.
- Pour part of mixture over wafers and bananas; make another layer of wafers and bananas and pour mixture over layers and continue with layers until you've used it all.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.