Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve piping hot over "buttered" English muffins.
- ½ lb very fresh tofu, mashed (waterpacked type, medium or firm)
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- Ener-G egg substitute for 3 eggs (dry) (optional)
- ¼ cup soymilk (approx)
- 8 oz soy sausage, crumbled or sliced (optional)
- 6 oz soy cheeze, sliced or shredded (optional)
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (your choice)
- salt and pepper
- English muffins, sliced and toasted
- margarine or oil
- In a bowl, mix mashed tofu, nutritional yeast, Ener-G, and soymilk.
- Heat 1 tbsp margarine in a large, heavy frying pan.
- Add soy sausage, and saute` until golden.
- Add tofu mixture, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens somewhat, and resembles scrambled eggs.
- Add cheeze and stir until mixed/melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.