- beef, cut into cubes
- ground hot pepper
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 sliced onions
- ground kulikuli (enough to cover the meat).
- mixed spices (optional)
- metal skewer for roasting
- Mix the ground pepper, the salt, the kulikuli, and the spices together.
- Put the meat inside the mixture and make sure it is coated well with the mixture.
- Put the pieces of the cubed beef into a thin wooden or metal skewer. Add the sliced tomatoes and sliced onions in between the pieces of meat.
- Roast on top of charcoal fire, barbecue maker, local firewood roaster or an oven.
- Allow the heat to cook one side of the meat then turn to the other side.
- Serve as a snack or as a side dish.