Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with Salad, pitta bread and hummous. This is a wonderful Middle Eastern-style dish.
- 1 bag spinach
- ⅓ cup of onion
- vegetable oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 pint of mushroom
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cayenne (red pepper)
- Cover the bottom of a large pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Brown a minced clove of garlic and ⅓ cup onion.
- Add: 1 cup tomato sauce (or tomatoes).
- Chop 1 pint of fresh mushrooms and add to sauce.
- Season with: black pepper, and cayenne (red pepper).
- You may add more cayenne for a really hot taste.
- Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Chop spinach and add to sauce.
- Cook until spinach is done.