Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings.
- 2 packets instant chicken broth and seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 1½ small dried green chili peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup each diced green bell pepper and onion
- 3 tbsp chunky-style peanut butter
- In 1-quart saucepan dissolve broth mix in water; add chili peppers and bring mixture to a boil.
- Stir in bell pepper and onion and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to lowest possible temperature; add peanut butter and cook, stirring constantly, until peanut butter is melted and mixture is well blended.