Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbsps. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 lb. ground Beef
- 1 medium carrot\cooked, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked rice, cold
- Combine soy sauce, Sugar and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook eggs about 45 seconds, stirring constantly, until eggs are just set.
- Transfer eggs to a bowl and set aside. Add ground Beef and next 3 ingredients to same pan over medium heat.
- Sauté about 3 minutes, stirring often to break up meat, until browned. Stir in ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute. Discard excess fat. Increase heat to high and add rice.
- Stir-fry about 1 minute, until heated through. Stir in soy sauce mixture and eggs and stir-fry 30 seconds longer.