Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This fresh and cool salad of mangoes and avocado from Niger will be a delicious, sweet, refreshing touch to any hot day. This is Josué; hope you are enjoying El Buen Vivir.
- 2 mangoes
- ½ fresh pineapple
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 4 avocados, to use as cups
- 2 or 3 fresh strawberries per salad
- lettuce leaves
- First cut 2 mangoes in ½-inch cubes in a 2-quart bowl.
- Add ½ fresh pineapple cut in ½-inch cubes.
- Blend: ½-cup lemon juice with 1 cup apricot nectar and pour juices over fruit.
- Peel the 4 avocados, cut them in half, and remove the pit.
- Fill with the mango mixture and serve on a lettuce bed.
- Garnish with 2 or 3 fresh strawberries per salad.