Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup dry red wine or red grape juice
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon grated orange peel
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cooking apples
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup water
- Soak raisins in wine or grape juice for 30 minutes.
- Drain, reserving wine or juice.
- Combine raisins, nuts, sugar, orange rind and cinnamon.
- Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottoms so filling won't fall through.
- Pare top ⅓ of each apple.
- Place each apple on a large square of aluminum foil (large enough to completely wrap an apple).
- Fill centers with raisin mixture.
- Divide tablespoon of butter into 4 pieces and top each apple with one piece.
- Wrap foil around apple, pinching firmly together at top.
- Set cooking rack in cooker and pour in reserved wine and 1 cup of water.
- Place apples on rack.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure and remove apples.
- Unwrap and serve.