Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 x 8-ounce can red kidney beans
- 1 x 8-ounce can cut green beans
- 4 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 med tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 med avocado
- Drain kidney beans and green beans. In a large salad bowl toss together kidney beans, green beans, cabbage and tomato wedges.
- For dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, Sugar, chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and shake to mix well. Pour over vegetables; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Peel, seed and chop avocado, add to salad before serving.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.