Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For a summer lunch or dinner, one of my favorite salads. There is always a debate going on about this salad, what should be in there and what not. I don't use potatoes in mine, but if you like to add them, do so. This recipe also appeals to kids. I serve it with some nice bread, and, of course, wine.
- lettuce leaves, of your own choice
- 2 – 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 2 – 3 tomatoes, skinned and in large chunks
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ⅓ cup black olives, halved or left whole
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Can Tuna
- 1/2 cup. boiled green beans