Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1. Place a fresh Ngege on a cutting board (at a 45 degree angle) . Take a large kitchen knife and scrape off the scales. Cut the 's belly and remove all the contents. Rinse thoroughly in warm water.
3. Heat a quart of oil in a flat pan till the temperature reaches 350 degrees F.
4. Place the in the pan and heat in oil till it turns a golden brown.
8. Place each gently on the Sufuria and cover. Bring to a boil and remove after 30 minutes.
9. The is best served with Ugali (no salt please...-), Sukuma wiki, cabbages or any other vegetable.