Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a traditional New Zealand summer dessert, rich and sweet easy to make and very impressive. Can be made ahead and frozen for a week or two. As yet have not found anyone who dislikes it.
- Beat egg whites and cornflour well.
- Add vinegar and vanilla beat.
- Add Sugar gradually while beating continue beating until Sugar is dissolved and mixture forms peaks.
- butter baking paper then wet.
- Spread mixture on paper about 2-3 inches deep in a circle.
- Place in preheated oven 180 C turn oven off and bake 1 1/2 hours
- Leave in oven until completely cool
- Cover with sweetened whipped cream and decorate with either chocolate, nuts or fruit, serve either on its own or with fruit.