Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 16 servings.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 4 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line baking pan with foil, extending over sides of pan.
- Mix crumbs, butter and 2 tbs sugar, press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of the remaining sugar and 1 tsp vanilla in bowl until blended.
- Add 1 cup sour cream, mix well.
- Add eggs, beating until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Mix remaining sour cream, 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp vanilla until blended.
- Spread over cheesecake.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes. Cool.
- Cover, refrigerate 3 hours.
- Lift cheesecake from pan.
- Cut into 16 pieces.
- Top with mixed berries just before serving.