Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs tiny new potatoes (do not peel)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 (16 ounces) jar pickled beets, drained and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 20–25 minutes, just until tender.
- Cool and slice thickly.
- Place potatoes, onions, and parsley in the bottom of a salad bowl.
- Top with with diced beets and chopped chives.
- Mix together vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad.
- Cover and chill 2–3 hours before serving.