Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 cups cooked rice
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high until hot.
- Sprinkle creole seasoning over pork.
- Add pork and onion to skillet.
- Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until pork and onions are beginning to brown.
- Add broth, simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in sour cream until blended.
- Add rice, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with parsley.