Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Celebrate the spirit of Mardi Gras with this New Orlean's inspired sandwich.
- Prep: 20 minutes - Chill: 2 hrs
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) jar mixed pickled vegetables, drained, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped stuffed green olives
- 1 (4¼-ounce) can chopped pitted ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh garlic
= Sandwich Edit
- 1 (1-pound) unsliced round Italian bread
- ¼ pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices (¾-ounce each) deli Land o Lakes® American cheese
- ¼ pound thinly sliced deli hard salami
- 4 slices (¾-ounce each) deli Land o Lakes® provolone cheese
- Combine pickled vegetables, green olives, ripe olives, olive oil and garlic in medium bowl; mix well.
- Set aside.
- Cut bread in half horizontally; remove bread in center, leaving ½-inch thick bread shells.
- Divide olive mixture between bread shells; press firmly.
- Layer bottom bread shell with turkey, American cheese, salami and provolone cheese.
- Carefully top with remaining bread shell.
- Wrap tightly in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, secure with toothpicks.
- Cut into wedges.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 Serving: Calories 390, fat 21 g, cholesterol 30 mg, sodium 1710 mg, carbohydrates 36 g, dietary fiber 3 g, protein 16 g