Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings
- 8 ounces smoked country-style link Sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (not packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- Cook Sausage in small amount of water in covered pan for 10 minutes. Remove Sausage and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Combine Onion, catsup, brown sugar, mustard, liquid smoke, salt, pepper and rice. Turn into buttered 1-quart casserole. Arrange Sausage on top. Cover. Bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees.