- 2 (16 ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 2 Apples, peeled,cored and diced
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter, plus
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Put into a 9-inch square pan.
6. Add melted butter and mix thoroughly.
8. Bake for approximately 60 minutes or until golden brown.
9. It's done when poked and no butter flows underneath.