- 1 lb fillets (use a firm )
- 2 tablespoons Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Cut fillets into 1/2 - 1 inch cubes.
- Fry the Bacon until it is crisp.
- Add the onions and brown them slightly.
- Add the potatoes, and water to just cover, and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly tender.
- Add the fish and cook until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Add the milk and seasonings and reheat. Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled over the top.