- Cut fillets into 1/2 - 1 inch cubes.
- Fry the Bacon until it is crisp.
- Add the onions and brown them slightly.
- Add the potatoes, and water to just cover, and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly tender.
- Add the fish and cook until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Add the milk and seasonings and reheat. Serve immediately with chopped parsley sprinkled over the top.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.