Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Live in Florida but born and raised in Maine: Nothing better than a hot steaming bowl of chowda'
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 quart steamed clams
- ¼ lb butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cups milk
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Melt butter, add onion and cook until tender but not brown.
- Add potatoes and just enough water to cook potatoes.
- When potatoes are tender add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Then add clams with their juice.
- Just before serving add 2 cups of milk and heat but do not boil.
- Makes enough for 4 large bowls of clam chowder.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of parsley on top.