Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.portuguese-recipes.com
- 2 cans of clams
- 2 bottles of clam juice
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 large or 3 small potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- ¼ teaspoon of basil
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- ½ teaspoon of celery salt
- ½ teaspoon of onion salt (if you cannot find this onion powder will be ok)
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of half and half
- Sauté onion and celery in a pan with the pat of butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Put the butter and flour in a separate pan.
- Melt the butter and flour together until it is thick.
- You are making a rue here.
- Add the cup of milk, the half and half.
- Mix all ingredients together in this pan and cook for 20 minutes.