Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless Chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 12 white pearl onions
- 1 1/2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup frozen Peas
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 dash cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 premade pie crust
1. Boil Chicken for 20–25 minutes until cooked through. Let cool. cut into chunks and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Drain veggies and save broth. Put broth into separate pot and bring to simmer.
9. Top with premade pie crust. Poke holes to avoid spillage.
10. Bake at 400 degrees for 30–40 minutes.