Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- At a point 4-5 hours before dinner is to be served, begin boiling 6 quarts of water on the stove or crock-pot. Add the corned beef and the pork to this.
- Peel and slice beets and boil them in a separate pot during the same time frame.
- Prepare other vegetables: peel and slice the turnips, carrots, parsnips, and potatoes.
- After the pork has cooked for two hours remove it alone from the pot; continue cooking the corned beef. Add the cabbage to the pot at this point.
- An hour before serving time add the turnip.
- Thirty minutes before serving time add the remaining vegetables.
- After serving prepare soup and hash from left-overs as described in the original recipe.