- In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups of the blueberries with the sugars, flour, butter, lemon juice spices and salt.
- Cook over low heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the remaining blueberries.
- Turn into the pie shell.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.