Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 2 large onions, Spanish, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- cooking spray, olive oil flavored, or enough to coat onions
Preheat oven to 400F. (THE OVEN MUST BE HOT FOR BEST RESULTS)
Coat a large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
Bake until golden brown, 35 minutes. Serve hot.
Yields about 1/2 an Onion per serving.
This recipe yields 4 servings