Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These light and tasty chicken cutlets aren’t breaded—they’re marinated, then quickly sautéed. Ricotta salata, which tops the salad, can be found in the gourmet cheese section of your supermarket or in Italian delicatessens.
- 1 recipe Lemon Vinaigrette, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1½ pounds chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 cups loosely packed mesclun salad greens or spring salad mix
- 2 ounces ricotta salata
- Combine 1 tablespoon Lemon Vinaigrette with the lemon juice, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Pat chicken dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12" skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half the cutlets; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to plate and cover with foil; repeat with remaining cutlets.
- When ready to serve, toss greens with remaining dressing.
- Arrange cutlets on plates, and top with greens.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave shards of cheese over each salad.