Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This candy is very rich and very good! Since this candy is so rich, you may want to cut into very small squares.
- Dessert Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 (16-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- dash salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil.
- Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the milk over low heat.
- Add salt.
- When all is melted, remove from the heat and stir in the pecans and vanilla.
- Pour in lined pan and refrigerate until firm.
- When ready to serve, invert pan, peel off aluminum and cut into squares.