Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups Italian-style vegetables, cooked and drained
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 ounces neufchatel cheese, diced
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine rice and vegetables in large mixing bowl.
- Combine 1 cup cheddar cheese, neufchatel cheese, milk, onion, garlic, salt, mustard and pepper sauce in saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring, until blended.
- Stir sauce into rice mixture.
- Turn into buttered shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley.