Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pesmeciori cuiburi
- ¾ cup sugar
- 5 oz / 150 g butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- flour as needed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar
- Cream the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the vanilla, softened butter (margarine) and the baking soda dissolved in the lemon juice or vinegar.
- Knead a very stiff dough and then grind it through the meat grinder.
- Arrange the little sticks that come out of the grinding machine in small piles, nest fashion.
- Place on the previously oiled baking sheet and bake at medium heat.
- When still hot, sprinkle with vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.