- 3 cups nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 32 oz plain yogurt
- ½ cup whole milk
- 4 individual packs Equal
- 1 tsp vanilla (pure is best)
- 1 cup Equal Spoonable
- Put the sliced nectarines in a medium size mixing bowl.
- With a mashing device, mash the nectarines to the point that they are lumpy.
- Add the 4 packets of equal while mashing the nectarines so that the equal will mix in well.
- Add all other ingredients and mix; refrigerate for one-half hour.
- Add to ice cream maker and make to manufacturers instructions.