Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- One 12 to 16-ounce package soy "crumbles"
- One 16-ounce jar tomato salsa, mild or medium-hot, as preferred
- Two 16-ounce cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernals, thawed
- 1 teaspoon round cumin
- Combine all of the ingredients with 1/2 cup water in a soup pot or steep-sided stir-fry pan. Bring to a simmer, cover, and simmer gently over medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Serve in shallow bowls.