- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 lb Fresh peaches, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkt unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup whipping cream
- In a food processor, puree the honey and peaches together.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the water and gelatin and let stand 1 minute.
- Over medium-low heat, stir mixture until the gelatin has completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, slowly add the gelatin mixture to the peach honey and blend thoroughly.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, about 5 minutes.
- While the peach mixture is cooling, beat the cream until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peach pudding mixture in a circular motion, leaving swirls of white cream in the peach pudding.
- Do not mix together completely.
- Place the pudding in the refrigerator ande chill until firm.